The Park Series Goal features an all-aluminum, powder-coated white, 3” round upright, crossbar, ground bar, and 1-3/8” round aluminum backstay.
The net is attached in the built-in channel using MP Clips. The finished, rounded bottom means this goal can easily be maneuvered around all surfaces without damaging the grass or turf.
This goal comes in five pieces; two sides, crossbar, ground bar, kit box, and can easily be assembled in 30 minutes.
- Goal Size: 8’H x 24’W x 3’D x 8’B
- Material: 3″ O.D. round aluminum uprights, crossbar with built-in net fastening channel
1 3/8″ round aluminum backstay tube
- Finish: Powder Coated white (except backstays)
- Weight: 188 lbs. per goal
- Quantity: 1 pair
- Delivery: Via truck in 5 to 15 business days
- All Aluminum Construction
- 3” Round Tubing with Built-in Channel Around the Entire Goal; powder-coated finish
- High Strength, Durable, Aerospace Grade one-piece Aluminum Corner Castings
- Designed and Tested to meet ASTM Standard F2673-08 and NCAA/NFSHSA Rules
- Meets NCAA, NFHS standards, and ASTM Standard F2673
- 5-year Warranty
- Ground Bar for stability and balance
- 3mm, Twisted, White Net
- Heavy-duty J hook Ground anchors (set of 4)
- MP net clips
- Please call 425-505-2149 to order this item. We’re open MON-FRI from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PT.
- Orders placed online do not include shipping; which is based on destination.
- Once an order is received you will be contacted with delivery options and cost.