The Supreme Goal comes with a built-in net attachment channel around the entire 6.5×18.5 goal. Manufactured in the United States, the Supreme series goals are used by schools, clubs, regions and professional teams. The Castlite Supreme Series Goals are made of powder-coated white aluminum making it more lightweight than other goals its size; yet still maintaining its phenomenal strength. The strength of the goal comes from its aerospace castings instead of welded tubes, and the crossbar is securely attached to the uprights using two bolts on either end. For additional stability and safety, each goal comes with j-stake ground anchors.
- Goal Size: 6.5’H x 18.5’W x 4’D x 6.5’B
- Material: 4″ round lightweight aluminum tubing with built-in channel for net attachment – entire goal
2″ round aluminum back stays
- Finish: Powder Coated white
- Weight: 180 lbs per goal
- Quantity: 1 pair
- Delivery: Via truck in 5 to 15 business days
- Aerospace grade engineered aluminum construction
- Heavy-duty one piece cast corners provide unrivaled quality and durability
- Eight tubes and six cast corners (instead of welded which break over time) per goal
- Stainless steel hardware
- Semi-permanent & portable installation options
- Meets NCAA, NFHS standards and ASTM Standard F2673
- 5-year Warranty
- Ground Bar for stability and balance
- 3mm, Twisted, White Net
- Heavy-duty J hook Ground anchors (set of 4)
- Twist Lock net clips
- Please call 1.800.743.4117 to order this item. We’re open MON-FRI 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PT.
- Orders placed online do not include shipping; which is based on destination.
- Once order is received you will be contacted with delivery options and cost.