The Park Series Goal features an all-aluminum, powder-coated white, 3” round upright, crossbar, ground bar, and 1.37” round aluminum backstay.
The net is attached in the built-in channel using MP Clips. The finished, rounded bottom means this goal can easily be maneuvered around all surfaces without damaging the grass or turf.
This goal comes in five pieces; two sides, crossbar, ground bar, kit box, and can easily be assembled in 30 minutes.
- Goal Size: 6.5’H x 18.5’W x 3’D x 6.5’B
- Material: 3″ O.D. round aluminum uprights, crossbar with built-in net fastening channel
- 1.37″ round aluminum backstay tube
- Finish: Powder Coated white (except backstays)
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Quantity: 1 goal
- Processing: Usually processed in 3 to 5 business days
- Delivery: Via truck
- Minimum: Minimum order of 2 goals; sold in multiples of 2
- All Aluminum Construction
- 3” Round Tubing with Built-in Channel Around the Entire Goal; powder-coated finish
- High Strength, Durable, Aerospace Grade one-piece Aluminum Corner Castings
- Designed and Tested to meet ASTM Standard F2673-08 and NCAA/NFSHSA Rules
- Meets NCAA, NFHS standards, and ASTM Standard F2673
- 5-year Warranty
- Net, 3mm, Twisted, White
- Corkscrew Ground anchors – set of 4 (SGA-111)
- MP Channel Clips (SGA-655)
- Bungee Balls (SGA-810)
- REE Shipping is available to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 contiguous states only.
- Someone must be present to receive and sign for the shipment.
- If you have any questions please call us at 888-505-2149.